Question windows keeps adding wrong language to my keyboard

Jun 28, 2020
when I was installing win10 cortana tried to add Nepali language to my keyboard. I said to myself "I can change it later". apparently I can't.
in most startups windows just adds nepali to keyboard its in the input list too but when open the setting there no nepali there.
is there any third-party program to control input settings? I'm getting crazy.

popatim

Titan
You can add the keybd you which in Settings> Time & Language> Add the keyboard you want in the preferred language section by clicking Options on the current language. The add a keyboard option is in the lower left pane. Afterwards you can delete the Nepal keybd if you wish

Jun 28, 2020
You can add the keybd you which in Settings> Time & Language> Add the keyboard you want in the preferred language section by clicking Options on the current language. The add a keyboard option is in the lower left pane. Afterwards you can delete the Nepal keybd if you wish
I think i tried that before but doesn't work
in some startups all is fine but in most of 'em (especially when fast boot is on) this freaking language shows up.
just adding and then deleting the language temporarily solves the problem but some days later "SAME STORY" .