Question Windows Login Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
This popup called "windows login reminder" keeps coming up and I want to know how to get rid of it. I have watched some videos but they don't look promising on how to put "password never expires". Could anyone help me "fix" this?

This popup called "windows login reminder" keeps coming up and I want to know how to get rid of it. I have watched some videos but they don't look promising on how to put "password never expires". Could anyone help me "fix" this?
Precisely when does this happen and what are you doing when it happens? If it happens when you're surfing the web its most likely just some spam phishing scheme.

Apr 20, 2023
Precisely when does this happen and what are you doing when it happens? If it happens when you're surfing the web its most likely just some spam phishing scheme.
It happened when I was on my browser and off my browser. It happens at a certain time every day, around 4:00 pm.

It happened when I was on my browser and off my browser. It happens at a certain time every day, around 4:00 pm.
You could open up the Task Scheduler app and check to see if there's anything scheduled at that time, what its supposed to accomplish, and then you'll have to judge for yourself whether its essential.

Apr 20, 2023
You could open up the Task Scheduler app and check to see if there's anything scheduled at that time, what its supposed to accomplish, and then you'll have to judge for yourself whether its essential.
I got it fixed, thank you.

Reactions: dwd999
Status
Not open for further replies.