Windows Logs out Immediately After Logging In

Unn

Honorable
Apr 29, 2012
Lately I've been having an issue with the Windows 8.1 login. I login and then either my screen flashes and then goes dark, or seemingly "cut in half" with the taskbar turning what I would call a Windows 7 color (my default is red), and then cutting back to the login screen. I don't know if that has any significance, but that is what happens. This happens over and over again, and the only time I can actually log in is to force a restart and then try my luck, usually having to do that several times.

I've tried creating a new profile to log in to, however it seems to have the same problem associated with it, so it doesn't seem to be a profile corruption error. Of which I've already tried a few registry checks from online guides, none of which seem to really do anything. The only option I see left is to reinstall Windows, but of course I would like to see if there are any fixes before I do that.

Hardware:
http://pastebin.com/xWpi2kiw

Apologies if my description of what is happening is really poor. If you need any clarification I'll provide it.

Unn

Honorable
Apr 29, 2012

No
Yes
Yes
Yes