windows media player 10

I just downloaded the new windows media player 10. When I
go to a internet music site it goes thru all the motions
but gives me no sound. I can get sound from all other
sources except the internet music sites. Can any one
please help. Thanks. JWM

Please ask in the microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player newsgroup.