windows media player burner gives me an error message

The error message, Error ID = 0xC00D11CD, Condition ID = 0x00000000, comes up
every time I try to burn a CD. It says something about other components not
communicating properly. Any Help?

frodo

d_train1979 <d_train1979@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> The error message, Error ID = 0xC00D11CD, Condition ID = 0x00000000, comes up
> every time I try to burn a CD. It says something about other components not
> communicating properly. Any Help?

what version of WMP? WMP 10 and the Nero Fast Burner Plug-in are not
compatable, try turning off that plug-in (tools | options | plugins
tab) and trying again.