Windows Media Player - Copying to Hard Drive

jacob

I open Windows Media Player and copy a cd to my hard drive. When CD is done, I am unable to copy another cd to the drive without closing WMP and reopening it. Never had this problem before. Before this, I was able to copy tracks to hard drive and when it was done, I would immediately put another one in and download it to the drive, etc., without having to close/reopen. Refreshing doesn't work and can't find anything in the "options" menu. Is anyone else have this problem and have the solution? Thank you.

Replied in win2000.active_directory