windows media player

I have upgraded the system to windows xp. In this transition the media player
no longer has roxio as the burner. I already had roxio so how do I put it
back on the media player like before ?

Depending on what verion of Roxio software you have, you may need to get an
upgrade from www.roxio.com or even purchase a new version.

XP supports v5 of Eazy CD but ONLY if you get the updates from their site.

It will happily support v6 called Easy CD/DVD Creator and v7 called Easy
Media Creator.... but there are upgrade for each of them at their site as
well.

XP will NOT support versions previous to v5.
www.coribright.com