"Windows needs to be activated before you can personalize your PC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jexxter

Reputable
Jul 15, 2015
I torrented this copy of microsoft office out of desperation and it came with this microsoft toolkit program (I'm not exactly sure what it does but I think it adds keys to the key registry) I messed around with it a bit and couldn't get microsoft office to work anyway, now it turns out that my copy of windows thinks it's stolen or pirated, which as astonishing as it might sound it's not, It came installed with the pc straight from retail.

I'm running windows 8.1 and I've been reluctant to do anything like system restore/reinstall windows as I fear that windows might still think it's been stolen or something, that and I'd lose 800 or so gigs of stuff, plus another 100 of less important stuff, if anyone has any solutions they'd be much appreciated.

popatim

Titan
Sorry but we do not help with pirated, illegal software nor the problems they induce so this thread is being closed and you may consider this a warning not to post for help with this problem again.
I suggest you do a factory restore to wipe all the viruses that got loaded into your system.
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.