• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker(?)

Jul 8, 2020
So recently i bought a headphones (Sennheiser gsp300) and i want to try it out, but the sound is too low, no bass, and flat. So i look on the playback tab and it only listed as speaker but not headphones. why is that? I have an asus notebook type s14 s410un that use connexant audio not realtek (there is no any software or such). Before you say i have set the playback to show disabled device, uninstall driver and reinstall it again, enable disable sound driver from device manager, and have the latest bios. Weird but when i use difference laptop it listed the headphones. Using windows 10 version 1903.

I really looking forward the answer please thank you.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS