Windows not booting, repair mode not even working.

bradyd3

Reputable
Dec 30, 2014
I came home today turned on my pc and it said that something went wrong and it suggested to go to repair mode so I did and then it took maybe 8 minutes of a black screen then went straight to a blue desktop with just a cursor. So I turned it off and then tried running it regularly and it just stayed on a black screen then restarted and then took about 8 more minutes and then went back to blue background with cursor. Please help.

tman1

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
Does "Anytime it take that long to try booting into startup repair, the hard drive is usually bad." somehow not make sense to you?

I understand you would love to hear that a simple trick will make it all better, but sometimes, the hardware just fails, and the only solution is to replace it.

bradyd3

Reputable
Dec 30, 2014
This is the first time it has done this and it has been 4 months with this hd and it has never had these problems. I honestly don't think there's nothing wrong with the hd

tman1

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
If you aren't going to take advice given to you here at this message board, why bother asking for help?

Seriously, you keep believing what you want. I've seen what you are experiencing a few times, and EVERY time it turned out to be a bad hard drive.

bradyd3

Reputable
Dec 30, 2014
k thanks for help but didn't mean to make u angry for no reason. Don't get your panties in a wad just because someone (me) just gave and idea so I'll just continue with this hd and I'll see how it goes.

Thanks, Brady

TRENDING THREADS