Question Windows not booting

Aug 3, 2021
Installed new adata ssd on my vaio svf15213snb and during windows installation first showing "we could not create a new partition or locate a existing one" after that through cmd formatted the ssd and windows installed and showed msg computer need to restart , and did the same the plugged out Usb media and windows intalled on my pc and worked fine and there is no problem in restarting the pc but after shutting down and starting the windows is not loading showing " a disk read error occured press ctrlalt+del to restart" what to do

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Model for your Adata SSD? What OS are you trying to install on said Sony laptop? Speaking of laptop's, did you check to see if the laptop had any BIOS updates pending? Does the model for your laptop correspond with this site? If so, source the latest drivers from there. You should cross reference the BISO you're on at the moment with the BIOS that's listed on their support site.

Aug 3, 2021
Installed new adata ssd on my vaio svf15213snb and during windows installation first showing "we could not create a new partition or locate a existing one" after that through cmd formatted the ssd and windows installed and showed msg computer need to restart , and did the same the plugged out Usb media and windows intalled on my pc and worked fine and there is no problem in restarting the pc but after shutting down and starting the windows is not loading showing " a disk read error occured press ctrlalt+del to restart" what to do
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Model for your Adata SSD? What OS are you trying to install on said Sony laptop? Speaking of laptop's, did you check to see if the laptop had any BIOS updates pending? Does the model for your laptop correspond with this site? If so, source the latest drivers from there. You should cross reference the BISO you're on at the moment with the BIOS that's listed on their support site.
Already checked the BIOS UPDATE

Latest posts