[SOLVED] Windows not installing on newly built PC

Feb 18, 2019
Hello all. Currently i am having an issue with installing windows on my freshly built pc, ill get to roughly 80% and then it will blue screen giving a different error almost every time. the most recent one was memory management. I have tried installing on both hdd and the ssd using an official windows usb, official windows disk and a usb that i made via both the rufus method of installing and the windows media tool of installing. As i stated in the title, i literally just put this thing together so trying to run anything on it wouldnt really work(i think atleast). Im not really the best when it comes to computers and such so hopefully you guys can help me out.

Specs:
Intel i7-8700k
H110i Water cooler
asus rog strix 1080 8gb
Samsung 860 EVO 500 gb 2.5 in. ssd
Asus rog strix z390-e gaming mobo (LGAA1151)
seagate barracuda 2tb hdd
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16gb 288 pin ddr4 dram 3000mhz (cmw16gx4m2d3000c16)

Solution
To all the individual's who were here to lend a helping hand, turns out it was human error! I discovered upon looking over everything that my CPU cooler had a dummy plug that was never plugged in attached to one of the larger cables. Greatly appreciate the help and if i have any other things that com up in the future, i know where im going to turn for help. Huge thank you though! Also, If a mod could close the thread so it doesnt attract attention that would be helpful. Thank you!
Hi and welcome to the forum.

1. Did you get the rig from a store? Or built ur self.
  2. Be sure that cooler (H110i) is well placed in the CPU socket and adjusted.
  3. On your BIOS, look for the CPU advance options and disable 2 cores of your CPU. After that try to install OS again and let me know the results.

Feb 18, 2019
Hi and welcome to the forum.

1. Did you get the rig from a store? Or built ur self.
  2. Be sure that cooler (H110i) is well placed in the CPU socket and adjusted.
  3. On your BIOS, look for the CPU advance options and disable 2 cores of your CPU. After that try to install OS again and let me know the results.

So i built my pc via PCPARTPICKER and used the compatibility filter to know it was all fine. the ram and cooler came from newegg and the rest came from amazon (kinda a pricey build so money was considered unfortunately) as for being built, i did all the build myself, i had built my previous pc which is the one im on now myself with zero issues luckily.

as for the cooler havent checked that as of yet but that is the next thing im going to check rn.

when i disabled the cores and tried to reinstall windows it didnt work. this time i got a kernel security check fail I also unplugged one of the sata cables from the hdd (read that sometimes that will help for whatever reason)

Feb 18, 2019
To all the individual's who were here to lend a helping hand, turns out it was human error! I discovered upon looking over everything that my CPU cooler had a dummy plug that was never plugged in attached to one of the larger cables. Greatly appreciate the help and if i have any other things that com up in the future, i know where im going to turn for help. Huge thank you though! Also, If a mod could close the thread so it doesnt attract attention that would be helpful. Thank you!

Solution