Question Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

Dimitri001

Reputable
Oct 11, 2019
When I start my computer and Windows, things will work fine for a while, but then quickly Windows stop showing notifications from reminder apps. They will show in the notification section of the start bar, but they won't pop up as they're supposed to and as they normally do. If I click on the notification section and open the menu I will see them there, so they ARE working in that sense, but again, they don't pop up.

I installed 3 different reminder apps and I have the same problem with all of them.

When I look in the notifications & actions section of settings in Win10, "get notifications from apps and other senders" is turned on.

Anyone know what the problem may be?

My Windows version is 21H1 build 19043.2006.

Colif

Win 11 Master
You could Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

it doesn't delete anything, just stops non microsoft programs loading wiht startup. Maybe try them all by selves and see if the reminder apps work in clean boot.

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.