Windows not starting

Mattman6544

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013
Hi, my windows will not start it comes up the window saying fix problem (recommended) or what ever it says or start windows normally. Iv been looking at ways to fix it online and they say click on the recommended option but when I do it loads up the blue screen but doesn't come up with the command box thingy that other people's does on YouTube.

It just stays blue then restarts the computer after a while And does the same thing over and over. You can't do anything while on blue screen either no control alt delete nothing. And when I click start normally it just gets stuck on starting windows screen then resets comp also.

Sorry but I don't know a hell of a lot about computers so hopefully someone can help me here.

Also I don't think I have the windows 7 install disc anymore either I cannot find it so I need another way to fix.

Btw it started doing this after it prompted me to restart my computer after my net security needed to restart computer for some reason I don't know I just hit restart recommended to get it over and done with because my Internet security was disabled till i did restart.

Tyvm.

Solution
If your computer has 8gig ram, you have definetly a 64 bit system, otherwise you could use only 4 GB of it.
You don´t have to buy Windows 7 again. You can download the discs here:
http://www.windows7-downloads.de/windows7-legal-downloaden.php#windows7-32bit-64-bit-iso-files-download-link

Try the Windows 7 Professional - x64 (64-Bit) version in english and burn a bootable dvd or copy it on a bootable USB drive.
It´s legal, because it´s only the disc. You already have a license.

The repair mechanism doesn´t delete any of your data.

maxwell1830

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013
I think there is no other easy way to fix this issue without the win 7 disc. It sounds like some essential drivers are corrupted or the HDD is damaged. Which version von Win7 is installed (32bit or 64bit, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate) and did you install it or was it pre-installed?

Mattman6544

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013

Um I couldn't tell ya what it is lol my mate built my pc and done everything. If I went and brought windows 7 and used the disc to repair it would that work or does it have to be the same disc I used to install it in the first place?

And also I don't want to delete anything on the pc so a re install is out of the question.

Mattman6544

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013

Well I'm pretty certain it's 32 bit with 8 gig ram. So if I just go buy any version of windows 7 I could use it to repair it and it wouldn't delete anything?

maxwell1830

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013
If your computer has 8gig ram, you have definetly a 64 bit system, otherwise you could use only 4 GB of it.
You don´t have to buy Windows 7 again. You can download the discs here:
http://www.windows7-downloads.de/windows7-legal-downloaden.php#windows7-32bit-64-bit-iso-files-download-link

Try the Windows 7 Professional - x64 (64-Bit) version in english and burn a bootable dvd or copy it on a bootable USB drive.
It´s legal, because it´s only the disc. You already have a license.

The repair mechanism doesn´t delete any of your data.

Solution