Windows NT Blue Screen

Today, our NT server blue screened and gave us this error message:

Kerna_Stuck_Inpage_Error 0x000000103

I was wondering if someone could give me a reason for this so maybe we can prevent it from happening again.

Did you write that well? Run an up to date virus scan.

Symantec Security Check:
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym

Otherwise Stack errors are an Operating System Error. Stuck errors I
know not of. When Stack errors occur the OS is usually stuck...

John