[SOLVED] Windows on ssd

Feb 7, 2019
Hi
I have problem with install windows on my sss.i bougt a gamin laptop lenovo y 7000 and my windows is home version.i want install window 10(not original) enterprice again.please help me how install.i cant boot lap top of usb or cd
I have some boot menu options example uefi legacy and boot of lan and...
Please explain for me how inatall window on ssd
Im dont need my data and other

Solution
I have a Y700 and I reinstalled Windows a few days ago from a USB 8GB thumb drive. You will see the option to boot from USB only if a bootable USB drive is attached to one of the USB ports. If no USB device is attached, you will not see the option to boot from USB. Make sure your USB drive is a proper Windows installer made with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and have it attached to the PC before you go into the BIOS.

Rataan

Honorable
Apr 26, 2012
I have a Y700 and I reinstalled Windows a few days ago from a USB 8GB thumb drive. You will see the option to boot from USB only if a bootable USB drive is attached to one of the USB ports. If no USB device is attached, you will not see the option to boot from USB. Make sure your USB drive is a proper Windows installer made with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and have it attached to the PC before you go into the BIOS.

Solution