[SOLVED] Windows only starts after reset

Sep 24, 2019
Hey, I have weird problem. When I start my PC it's not coming up with BIOS splash screen and Windows does not load, it's just grey screen. However if I press reset button, it goes through all the motions and Windows starts. The problem does not exist when I just restart PC. Hopefully somebody can help, tried to google this problem, but could not find any good answers. MSI B450 Tomahawk; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; GTX1070ti; Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz; Kingston SV300S37A240G. Thanks!

Sep 24, 2019
Try updating your graphics driver. Also go in to device manager and make sure there are no conflict, or yellow warnings tabs. Also what bios are you running on your motherboard?
Hi, all is up to date, no conflicts in DM, in fact that was one of the first things I checked after building this system a month ago. BIOS was flushed before windows installation with the newest version. Apart from that it's flying.

Sep 24, 2019
Hi, no worries dude, after a fact I checked myself and found out that should not have done it XD
The problem really existed from the beginning. Also I don't even have 'fast boot' option in BIOS, only secure boot, which is off. Do you think that power management options might have anything to do with it?

Sep 24, 2019
yeah it was actually set on, I have unchecked it and still no change. I begin to consider to live with that to be honest, usually i only switch the PC on once a day....