Question Windows package installer help.

Mar 13, 2019
Im having trouble trying to uninstall a program to install the new one. every time i try to uninstall it, this message comes up "Error 1720. There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Custom action RemoveAMDRMService script error -2147024894, :Line 213, Column 2." How do i fix this?

Colif

Win 11 Master
So its the AMD Ryzen Master utility? I seen this error in relation to installing that program as well.

I started the uninstall via control panel until I got the error 1720 message. I didn't close the error window but left it open then ran the installer file. The installer file gave me the option to accept the license agreement and install the software. Note this does not occur when you have this problem and run the installer normally. After this I closed the error window and proceeded to install and the install was successful. Opening Ryzen Master was also successful.

link

this might help - View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/7ejayx/amd_clean_uninstall_utility_reminder_that_this/

TRENDING THREADS