Windows (PC?) problem (Help to choose)

seamii

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
Hey. My current computer is 750ti GeForce, AMD FX6300. I know its not the best computer, and Im upgrading it soon. However, thats not the point of this topic. In some past time, since I reinstalled my Windows 10, I got this one problem called Very high CPU Usage (when even running just CS) for actually no reason. So, I had to do something. I called one of my friends couple days, who is working in PC fixing store (or whatever it is called in English) to check my computer. Only problem what he found is that theres is no thermal paste on my CPU. Ok, thats not the big problem. I fixed it right away. Main thing I was worried about, that theres some problems or in CPU or in GPU but apparently no. And before the guy gave me my computer he said, that this is problem with windows 10, so I should change to 8.1, 8 or 7, but I dont know if its actually going to work. Or maybe I just should try to reinstall Windows 10, since it was good before? I really dont know what to do, since my PC parts are perfectly fine. Problem is still unknown and I need some advice here. Looking forward to some answers. Thank you. :)