Question Windows power management issue

Mar 24, 2020
Greetings to all.
I am facing a problem with secondary hard disk, which is turning off emidately when idle. Power management doesn't affect it at all, I've tried to set it to "never", also on 20 minutes but it doesn't work. I am running latest version of Windows 10, it was the same on two previous builds.
Motherboard is Asrock Z87 Formula OC, primary SSD is on sata 0, secondary hard disk is on sata 1 port. Motherboard have Intel and some third party sata controller, so I've tried to connect the hard disk on that third party sata and it solved the problem. Hard disk was again under control of power management, but another problem showed up. Actually with this setup I've noticed slower performance and mouse stuttering while starting apps, which is not happening when both disks are on intel sata controller.
Any suggestions about fixing this annoying problem?

Look under advance settings in power management, tell me what it says currently.

Example:
96652d1485970755t-change-power-plan-settings-windows-10-a-advanced_power_options.jpg

Source:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2843-change-power-plan-settings-windows-10-a.html

Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for fast response.
It says that active power plan is "balanced", hdd turn off time is currently set on 20 minutes, display turn off is on 30 minutes and sleep is set on 3 hours.

Set the power plan to never turn off hdd, set the power plan to turn off the display after 1 hour or 3 hours.
Set it to never hibernate/sleep, hit the apply button, then click ok.

That should stop it from doing that again, if it does happen again..
A program or app that cleans the system and defrags daily may renable it again.

Mar 24, 2020
Power management doesn't affect the hard disk behaviour whatever I do. Like I said only when I connect it to a third party sata vendor (port) on the motherboard (native is Intel), only then power management is able to gain control over it (secondary hard disk). But that is not the solution because computer performance significantly drops.