Question Windows problem

Aug 30, 2019
When I start my pc a white screen appears with small ants on it.actually what happen is when I start my pc for first time a screen poped up saying windows can not loaded properly.and 2 options were given 1 see advance option and second restart pc so I choose restart pc.so when I restart my pc a white screen appeared with small ants.what should I do now.tq

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
You have an infection of some sort, that's for sure.

Because I am not sure of its exact nature, and it's popping up at boot time, I would suggest opening an account on Bleeping Computer and seeking help directly from their Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Help forum. Read the pinned post, Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help, before your first post. The expertise there is very deep and very effective at getting rid of this stuff.

Something tells me this may end up being Ransomware, but I can't be certain about that, either.

Aug 30, 2019

Because I am not sure of its exact nature, and it's popping up at boot time, I would suggest opening an account on Bleeping Computer and seeking help directly from their Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Help forum. Read the pinned post, Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help, before your first post. The expertise there is very deep and very effective at getting rid of this stuff.

Something tells me this may end up being Ransomware, but I can't be certain about that, either.
I build my pc yesterday and I started just now for the first time how it got infected by virus.thnx for your support

I build my pc yesterday and I started just now for the first time how it got infected by virus.thnx for your support

it would have been best mention that in your OP. but it sounds like an issue with your GPU if you have a dedicated one. at this point it would be best to list your complete PC specs

if you are using an old drive and trying to boot a copy of windows from another PC then this is likely why you are having this problem too. when going to a new PC you need to install a fresh copy of windows

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
I have no idea how it might have become infected, perhaps it is not, but this is not normal behavior, and it's so abnormal I've never encountered it before.

That always suggests infection to me, hence my suggestion.

It's entirely possible @captaincharisma is correct.

No criticism of you intended, but this is one of the reasons I hate home-builds. You can end up with "odd behaviors" that are very hard to explain unless you happen to have encountered them at some point in the past. I know many love them, I just happen not to.

Aug 30, 2019

it would have been best mention that in your OP. but it sounds like an issue with your GPU if you have a dedicated one. at this point it would be best to list your complete PC specs
Ryzen 5 2400g
Asus b450 m-k
16×1 GB 2400 MHz ram
Vs 450 PSU
1tb hhd
120 SSD.
I'm not using a dedicated graphic card.thnx for the help brother

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
Well, then, the first thing you need to do is a completely clean install of Windows 10, period.

That is the only way you are going to know that you have a valid baseline installation, and it will run unactivated just fine until you decide to license it.

Doing a completely clean (re)install:

a) Completely Clean Win10 (Re)install Using MCT to Download Win10 ISO File

b) Completely Clean Win10 (Re)install Using MCT to Create a Bootable USB Drive

Definitely follow the instructions regarding using diskpart to wipe the drive. You will use GPT partitioning.

By the way, when asking for support on a forum like this it is not best practice to withhold vital information and give it in dribs and drabs. The only way anyone who's attempting to assist can give accurate advice is if you give as close to the full picture as possible from the outset.

It sounds to me like you have some cracked version of Windows 10, probably chock full of nasty stuff on that machine. That's no way to start out with any machine, and we cannot offer any support for what we believe to be illegal software.

TRENDING THREADS