Windows process manager 32 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortyb

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
I downloaded this vpn service and turns out it was virus. After doing some research I tried putting my computer into safe mode and using malwarebytes/malwarebytes anti-rootkit, EEK, and FRST which removed a lot of the threats but there is still three unknown processes in my task manager; one goes by windows 32 process manager (tibekud.exe is the file name), another is snekxmlsvc (ran by “Toshiba corporation”) and the last process is cokiumg. I used process explorer to see where they are all coming from and they are ran by the snekxmlsvc process which can located in a folder but can’t be closed because it’s being used by winnit. The other two processes I can’t find file location or access security properties because I’m denied of them. I figured since I tried nearly everything that it has total control of my system so I would reset my pc but I can’t even do that so then I try running advanced startup to reset from there but when I do I get a black screen with just my mouse cursor. I’m losing hope, send help, thanks.

Solution
"windows process manager" is complex to remove, you need an expert in malware removal or you have to reinstall your Windows.

People should always have a system backup of their system for such situation.

umbraemsisoft

Prominent
Sep 19, 2017
"windows process manager" is complex to remove, you need an expert in malware removal or you have to reinstall your Windows.

People should always have a system backup of their system for such situation.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.