Windows Profiling

squirrel

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2001

Hi,
I have 2 partitions in the same hard drive (C & D).
I would like to move all profiles in the Documents and
Settings from partition C to the next partition D.

This is for my company deployment and maintenance
purposes.

I had tried to do a normal profile moving & copying but
fails.
Thinking of the registry setting involved, how can I
safely move the profile over to the next partition.

Would appreciate so much your advise.
Cheers

Squirrel

See if this MS Knowledge Base article can help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=236621

Best regards

Bjorn