[SOLVED] Windows Push Notifications User Service Error

Jun 19, 2018
Hello, I checked Reliability history today and noticed my reliability was very low due to what seemed to be an issue with notifications. (as title shows)

It states its an APPCRASH in the path of: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe

Is there anyway to go about fixing this? or should I just leave it be if it isnt causing me much of a problem? Thanks! :)

Solution
Try running CMD as Administrator and running sfc /scannow. If that doesn't fix the problem, try checking the SMART stats on your boot drive. Download and install PassMark DiskCheckup, run it, select your boot drive, select S.M.A.R.T., and post a screenshot of the results here.
Try running CMD as Administrator and running sfc /scannow. If that doesn't fix the problem, try checking the SMART stats on your boot drive. Download and install PassMark DiskCheckup, run it, select your boot drive, select S.M.A.R.T., and post a screenshot of the results here.

Solution
Jun 19, 2018

Hey I ran sfc and no issues where found, I am soon going to run DiskCheckup, but I noticed in my reliabillity history that I now have a new error occuring

svchost.exe_WpnUserService in which it stopped working, does this help identify the issue? I also assume this is a much bigger problem than before.

Jun 19, 2018

https://gyazo.com/c342dca9f29e29eef76a4d9efb8f4893
This is the SMART info section of my boot drive, I also ran a short test which came back fine and clean.

TRENDING THREADS