[SOLVED] Windows random crashes-no boot sometimes

wjjmjn

Commendable
Jul 5, 2018
Hey everyone im recently having problems with my setup, i just bought an m2 nvme ssd back in the day its sx6000 pro by adata. I installed os in this everything's ok for a while. But one day i noticed that system didnt boot and fans gone crazy. I didnt go for it that much. But it started happen to time to time. Sometimes random freezes on windows when idle. Sometimes no boot. It happens very rare. Did fresh os fresh install drivers up to date but nothing changes. My system below

R5 1600 4ghz at 1.268v 1hour prime95,1hour aida stability and cinebench is ok
asrock b450m pro4 (which i think the problem)
2x8 crucial 3000mhz at 3200mhz cl14 1.35v ran memtest for 3 hours no problem.
high power 700watt 80+ power and a rx480 4gb.

System was doing fine since i get an m2. idk what is wrong with it i was thinking about reseting cmos but gave up because my 1600 is new revision and im scared it may cause problem pc to run. I already unplugged other storage devices and did fresh os few times. It happened again. By the way i had some power problems in my city. Power shut down 4-5 times while pc was running. Makes me wanna take an hammer and pop it... Everytime i get in to this pc things something happens. And i have 4 fan slots on my motherboard and all full. May it cause a problem to motherboard. if so why do they put these. I really think stupid thinks but i dont get any hardware errors or nothing on tests. If someone experinced it i'd be very glad.

Solution
Hello wjjmjn,

I am sorry you have problems with your PC. Have you tried a BIOS Update, you can get the required files off your Motherboard's Manufacter Webstie. If that doesn't work, change the PSU.

Hope this helps,
Naly A
Apr 26, 2020
Hello wjjmjn,

I am sorry you have problems with your PC. Have you tried a BIOS Update, you can get the required files off your Motherboard's Manufacter Webstie. If that doesn't work, change the PSU.

Hope this helps,
Naly A

Solution