Windows randomly stopped loading, stuck at loading screens, even after fresh install that worked for only 2 days

marioxxx321

Commendable
May 28, 2018
Hello everyone.

So, last time i did clean install of my system it was like 6-7 months ago when i was changing GPU and cpu cooler, everything worked great.
But on monday this week i turned on the computer and my windows was stuck at loading screen, i tried to find the problem with the windows build in stuff that show up after window's can't load but it couldn't find anything, sadly.
I decided that i will try to do fresh windows install, got all the drivers, programs and it worked. But only worked for 2 days and today morning(Thursday) it happened again and windows got stuck on loading screen.
I got another fresh windows install and it's working again, but may stop tomorrow so i need to find the issue

I don't really know what to do, because it's first time that i encountered such problem so maybe someone much smarter than me in that matter can help me out or give some tips what i should check?

I have 6-7 years old HDD and 8gb memory.

Thanks and cheers.

Ralston18

Titan
System specs: OS, hardware, software....? Please post.

Note: verify that you have Windows 7 and did, indeed, do a fresh install?

If so, it is very likely that there has been some interim update (Windows 7, some driver, some app) that has (and is) creating the problem.

Try booting into safe mode and looking into Event Viewer for error codes and warnings.

marioxxx321

Commendable
May 28, 2018
System specs -
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
GTX 1060 6gb MSI
8gb RAM 1 stick
H81M-e34 motherboard
CPU i5 4570 3.2ghz
Zalman ZM600-LX 600W

I've used health tab in programs like HDDScan, CrystalDiscInfo, HDtune and they showed that HDD looks okay(i only checked health tab, didn't do anything besides that option). - https://imgur.com/a/JeZk0lx

Yes i have Windows 7 and i did fresh windows install.
Monday it broke - i did my first fresh system reinstall, drivers etc and it worked for 2 days and today in thursday it broke again when i turned on the computer in the morning so i did another format, fresh windows install and it's working again, works after restarting but may be broken again tomorrow or in 2 days or might not.
I must find the issue because it's really weird and unsafe to do anything on this PC because everything may be lost again.

From software/drivers that are being used all the time i use all the intel, motherboard etc drivers of course, nvidia experience drivers, avast, ccleaner(only once a day).
I've used malwarebytes before, ACDSee for pictures program, daemon tools aswell(before first time system broke on monday and after first fresh install that worked for 2 days) - I didn't install them this time, i turned off windows updates and i'll see tomorrow, but it can work again for 2 days and then boom. :/

marioxxx321

Commendable
May 28, 2018
Well, today is friday and my system yet again, stopped working after i tried to turn it on after a night.

Weird thing that i restarted it many times yesterday when i did fresh install and everything worked, even before i went to sleep i restarted my PC few times and again, everything worked.
Todays morning i have the same problem that windows cant boot up, and most of the time i have 2 options - Try to repair with windows tools or run windows normally. When i try to run system normally, i see the default loading screen animation, it goes further i get black screen with 'Loading system files' thingy and after that i get default windows screen wallpaper and i can only see my mouse, i can even move it.

Second thing - Any Safe mode won't load(it goes into Safe mode loading screen but i don't see anything loading) and later it does the same thing like it did with turning windows normally. It loads for a moment, then i get that black screen with 'loading system files' and after that i get again default windows screen wallpaper(with green leaves on the right side) and i can only see my mouse, i can even move it.

Another thing that also occured - I cant install new fresh system now, when i boot my windows i get to instalation menu, i click ''Install windows'' option and its stuck now at ''Loading Windows installer'' or something like that when it comes to wording.

It's so weird, i can't find solution on the internet or how to word everything properly.
I don't get any BSOD, any like full freezes, my pc is not turning off randomly or any things like that.

Ralston18

Titan
Once up and running again, try using the HDD diagnostic software applicable to the HDD you have installed, not 3rd software/utilities.

However, that "2-day" pattern is intriguing.

Have you happened to note the system's date and time stamp? Do you manually set the values or does your computer use the internet to set the time and date? Source site?

Have you ever replaced the CMOS battery?

Where did you get your Windows 7 OS?

marioxxx321

Commendable
May 28, 2018
Somehow i was able to install fresh windows again, i didn't really do anything.

I tried to change 1 thing in bios AHCI and IDE, i changed AHCI to IDE first but i saw some error and the repairing tool instead of blank default wallpaper windows screen with working mouse so i had to reboot and change it back to AHCI and i tried to turn the system normally and then it automatically brought me to repairing windows tool screen again and started searching.

I just sat there and there was this windows repair tool running for 3-4 hours(it said it will be about 1 hour and done) so i decided to stop the process and restart the computer and i was able to install new system quickly, i didnt have waiting for installation waiting room.
But still nothing probably is fixed because tomorrow it may happen again.

I can restart now my PC without problems like i could earlier.

I checked with official HDD diagnostic tool and it said ''PASS'' in quick test(so 3 programs said that HDD is ok after quick smart tests).

I guess now i will try to do this memtest stuff.

I got my OS with PC 7 years ago, but then i got another one booted on my pendrive.

I never replaced CMOS battery, i reset it once like 8 months ago.

about date and time stamp it's automatically adjusting time i think, like when im installing windows the correct data and time is already there.

I did the memtest scan for like 2 hours and got 32 passes with 0 errors.

Edit(Saturday) i will try to run a hdd test with mhdd program ater because system broke again a, but when i tried to run safe mode i was able to see files loading but everything stopped loading at aswbidsha.sys.
i was able to install windows today(saturday).
Do you think that this windows repair tool at least did something when it was running for 3 hours before i've closed it?