Windows Repair Installation went black screen

jonathankosim

Honorable
Jul 1, 2015
Recently, my computer is affected by some malware and due to that i can't do anything (but i can start my windows). My friend suggest me to repair my windows using this method : http://www.pcworld.com/article/243190/how_to_repair_a_corrupt_windows_7_installation.html
Somehow went i was away, my screen goes blank (previously it show the installation process), and it goes blank up until, i don't know what should i do. Any ideas and suggestion is fine.
Thank You

Solution
Back up your files to another hard drive, then re-install Windows from scratch after formatting the existing Windows partition.

To avoid all that hassle in future, backup your Windows to an external hard drive as soon as it's up and running again:
Control Panel >> Backup & Restore >> Create system image

I would also suggest you need to get some decent antivirus software installed too, as well as a third-party firewall.
Get yourself protected!
Back up your files to another hard drive, then re-install Windows from scratch after formatting the existing Windows partition.

To avoid all that hassle in future, backup your Windows to an external hard drive as soon as it's up and running again:
Control Panel >> Backup & Restore >> Create system image

I would also suggest you need to get some decent antivirus software installed too, as well as a third-party firewall.
Get yourself protected!

Solution

jonathankosim

Honorable
Jul 1, 2015

Ty for your response, could you explain how to reinstall windows from scratch? Sorry, I am not really experienced in this. Oh yeah, somehow my computer returned but it says that the repair is failed and my previous windows is restored.