Question Windows resolution broken

Mar 21, 2019
This has been happening to me ever since I build my pc, I have checked over many times and the pc is build correctly and the correct drivers have been installed. Whenever I change my resolution back native from playing stretched, the screen is zoomed into one corner. Recording the screen captures the whole screen though. I go from 1600x1080(stretched) to 1920x1080(native). Here’s a video of my problem.
Can anyone help me fix it? I’ve tried everything I could possibly search for.

Mar 21, 2019
Did you check the resolution in the monitor's settings menu?
The thing about this problem is that, if i switch to an extremely low resolution and then switch back to native, it works but it gets really irritating. I will check the monitors settings right now.

Edit: I have checked the resolution and it says 1920x1080. There are no settings in there that help me with my problem

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
The thing about this problem is that, if i switch to an extremely low resolution and then switch back to native, it works but it gets really irritating. I will check the monitors settings right now.

Edit: I have checked the resolution and it says 1920x1080. There are no settings in there that help me with my problem
Can you check with a different os? A linux live distribution? Maybe it’s a windows problem. But it’s a very weird problem you have. You can also try to a different screen.