Ron

I get that message when I try to restore my PC to an earlier date. tried
several and with different users, same result.
any solutions?
thank s, Ron
--

____
You know you're obsessed with computer graphics when you're outside and you

On or more restore points are corrupted. Often due to a current or previous
virus. Only thing you can do is to delete all restore points and start over.

Turn off System Restore for all drives (Control Panel > System > System
Restore) and reboot. Once your computer has restarted, turn System Restore
on again.

Ted Zieglar

"Ron" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
>I get that message when I try to restore my PC to an earlier date. tried
>several and with different users, same result.
> any solutions?
> thank s, Ron
> --
>

> ____
> You know you're obsessed with computer graphics when you're outside and
> you look up at the trees and think, "Wow! That's spectacular resolution!"

Ron

thanks Ted

--

____

> On or more restore points are corrupted. Often due to a current or
> previous virus. Only thing you can do is to delete all restore points and
> start over.
>
> Turn off System Restore for all drives (Control Panel > System > System
> Restore) and reboot. Once your computer has restarted, turn System Restore
> on again.
>
> Ted Zieglar
>
> "Ron" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
>>I get that message when I try to restore my PC to an earlier date. tried
>>several and with different users, same result.
>> any solutions?
>> thank s, Ron
>> --
>>

>> ____
>> You know you're obsessed with computer graphics when you're outside and
>> you look up at the trees and think, "Wow! That's spectacular resolution!"

TRENDING THREADS