Windows Server R2 2012 Internet Share

Razor092

Reputable
Dec 19, 2015
Hello!

I need a help about Server 2012 R2 internet sharing. I use for practice a Virtualbox system, with 1 r2 2012 foundation server, and 1 windows 7 pc for single user pc. I set up in the server every ordinary steps (Configured DNS, Installed Active Directory, Installed DHCP, Installed Remote Access etc.) I also configured the Win7 pc, and connected to my domain which i previously created in my server. In active directory i created a user for win7 pc give to him the required permissions and logon with him to the win 7 pc. Ok. The local network is working, but i want an internet connection to this pc through my server. For the server i configured two adapter in virtualbox. One for the local network (Ethernet 1), and one for the internet (Ethernet 2). The internet (Ethernet 2) adapter is bridged from my physical (Qualcomm Atheros) network card. In my server i have an internet connection, but how to share it to the pc's which are stay in my local domain?

So, this is it (picture):

http://

I have a PPPoe internet connection. This connection is going to my DSL 2+ modem which is connected to my Tp-link router. From my router the adsl connection going to my Qualcomm Atheros physical network card through an utp cable to my Win10 pc. I have 1 physical card in my computer. In virtualbox i configured two machine, one server, and one win 7 pc with one user who is use my configured domain. The server have two virtual network adapter, one for the lan (Ethernet 1), and one, for the internet (Ethernet 2) -> this card is bridged from my physical atheros network card, so in my server i have internet connection. Ok. I want to share this, to my win 7 virtual pc, which have one virtual network card. How can i do this?!

Omg... this is a very-very interesting, and really awesome question, topic etc... :D :D