Question Windows showing past toast notifications again

Mar 25, 2020
Hey,

I'm having kind of a weird problem with Windows 10

So, during the day, I receive several toast notifications for emails, Slack message, Skype, etc.

And that's great

But occasionally, at some point of the day, for some reason, I start getting all the past notifications again, one by one, one second apart

So, I get for example an email at 10am, a slack message at 11am, and another email as 11:30am

Then at around 3pm while I'm watching something on Youtube, or playing a game or whatever, all of the sudden, I get those 3 toast notifications again, one after the other

It's like the service for that was restarted and it picked up again all the past notifications and sends them

Anyone has seen something like this? I tried looking for it on Google but couldn't find anything

Mar 25, 2020
Hi Ralston18,

Thanks for the response, I tried this yesterday (the Group Policy method), but today the same thing happened.
Anyone has some other suggestions?

Thanks!

Mar 25, 2020
Look in Settings -> Notifications and actions. There you can turn these off either for all applications or selected categories.
Hi,
I know I can turn them off, but I would like to solve the issue rather than just turning it off completely
The notifications are useful for me, I just dont want to get them again all at once