Question Windows "shut down unexpectedly" / "PC rebooted from bugcheck". Is this worrying?

Here is the dump file: https://files.catbox.moe/drc99p.dmp

Have done nothing different to PC recently, except that it's probably on it's last legs (last week installed a spare gtx 760 for my previous one that was dying). It's been fine all week.
System Maintenance error/time.

I dont understand any of this sadly...
Help/insight would be appreciated.

Thank you
Full system specs including age psu maybe on the way out the door not the system itself

CostaP

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2014
Full system specs including age psu maybe on the way out the door not the system itself
Hi

Does this help with specs? (last week swapped a (dying) GPU) with a spare GTX 760 if this helps).
This is my PSU. It's from 2013 (when I bought this pre-built PC). Old I know.

I am planning a new/full PC build in next few weeks/month as an FYI. Just worried about this issue atm.

Hi

Does this help with specs? (last week swapped a (dying) GPU) with a spare GTX 760 if this helps).
This is my PSU. It's from 2013 (when I bought this pre-built PC). Old I know.

I am planning a new/full PC build in next few weeks/month as an FYI. Just worried about this issue atm.
Try giving this a shot there's one more I will post on a moment but this is a old system that seems to have had drives and the bios neglected, windows 10 on these machines "REQUIRER" a bios update for proper support

CostaP

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2014
Try giving this a shot there's one more I will post on a moment but this is a old system that seems to have had drives and the bios neglected, windows 10 on these machines "REQUIRER" a bios update for proper support

Sorry, didnt quite understand.

Are you saying I need to flash the BIOS now to update? As it doesnt like HD compatibility?
cheers