The sound recorder in windows xp has a great utility for me---- I can
insert any wave file with ease --- I don’t find this in Audacity V 1.2.3
or Goldwave V 5.04 (I may be wrong)---- if this type is available please
guide?

igno wrote:
> The sound recorder in windows xp has a great utility for me---- I can
> insert any wave file with ease --- I don’t find this in Audacity V
> 1.2.3 or Goldwave V 5.04 (I may be wrong)---- if this type is
> available please guide?

What has this to do with Windows? If you're wanting to know how to do
something in a particular application, may I suggest that you contact the
developer of said application? This group is for issues with the Windows XP
operating system and not 3rd party products installed thereunder.