Windows Store Hits Milestone of 100,000 Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

static1120

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
Windows Is doing good and I hope It keeps up the good work
I got my windows phone about 3 months ago and I had not visited the Microsoft store until 2 days ago... I was amazed to find many more professional apps :D

just got my first windows phone. lumia 822. love everything about it, except it randomly shutsdown when not touched for an hour or so. google tells me this might be a WP8 issue. so now im stuck deciding whether to keep this phone, or switch to android...

Azn Cracker

Distinguished
I just got a surface rt and i don't really like it. Does it just take some getting used to? I used my cousins android tablet and i like it even though i don't own one.

inthere

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2006
Love my Windows 8 Lumia 920 except for the fact I can't receive Skype calls. Kind of funny since Microsoft owns Skype, yet Skype works way better on both iOS and Android, but unacceptable.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
3 of the 4 posts above (5 is a duplicate) are about Windows Phone - this article is about desktop Windows App store - please stop adding to confusion and spreading ignorance

IAmVortigaunt

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
@daswilhelm
That is definitely NOT "a WP8 issue". I have the same phone, and it does not do that at all. I would take yours in, as you might have some issue with the particular device.

@inthere
Again, sounds like an issue with your device. I can answer Skype calls just fine on mine.

google tells me otherwise, seems like alot of people are having that issue. verizon offers no answer for my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.