Question Windows Store/Xbox App Store download issue

Tschrom

Honorable
Dec 21, 2016
I have a bit of a strange issue happening where, if I begin downloading a large file with with the MS Store (such as a game) the game download will stop with an error any time I open an exclusive fullscreen application. I'm not sure what could be causing this at all. Anyone have any ideas?

Working on Windows 10 1903
X570 Chipset with Ryzen 5 3600x
32 GB Ram

Mind you, this was AFTER I was having issues with downloads stopping with an error for no reason, which I fixed with a WSRESET, SFC/Scannow and a DISM Cleanup/Health Restore. Now the downloads remain constant, but stop whenever something takes over exclusive fullscreen. It's a bit of a impedance since my PC is my primary source for basically everything, and I can't wait for 10 hours for a 75GB to download on a 3.5MB/s DL Speed connection, while not being able to use my rig for basically anything else outside of net browsing.

Lutfij

Titan
Usually the commands don't have much effect on a corruption on the OS. My suggestion would be to recreate the booable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools and then reinstall your OS after you've made sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Might also want to manually install your wireless adapter's drivers(don't know the make and model of your board) as well as the Ethernet ports drivers.