Question Windows stuck on * setup is starting * windows 10 installation

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Hi guys i bought a new seagate 1tb , and im trying to install windows 10 via dvd
When i try to install it , windows 10 loading takes 2 mins, after that * install* now * setup is starting* it takes forever and nothing happen , i waited 30 my mins and the screen stuck on setup is starting !
Plz guys i need help , i tried changing on bios to ide but same problem
Spec
Xeon 3460
Gtx 1050 ti oc
Ram 8 gb

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
have you tried via USB?

What motherboard do you have? Have you installed win 10 on PC before?
No i didnt try to install it via usb , and i have asus mobo , and yes i bought a new hdd because my old one dead , so im installing a windows 10

Note : after waiting for 15 mins i run setup when they ask me to where to install the windows 10 , but its run very slow

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
is bios set to ahci again?

have you clean installed win 10 on PC before?
Ahci i tried it before but the same but i will check again, and yes i clean installed win 10 before , now partition 0 installing after waiting for 10 mins , 0% stuck after that , something pop up * windows couldnt format partition 0 ....* But something is driving me crazy why everything is very slow

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
can you test drive on another PC? It might be the drive itself slowing the PC down.
I actually before i buy the hard drive , the seller test it for me and it works fine but on another pc , i think the problem in the motherboard not the hard. , Do you think its the motherboard it self ? Because after 10 mins of installing 0% , sometime pop up say , error cannot format ... I tried to delete the 2 partition but it wont delete , it say error deleting , it never happened before

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
tried different cables? Tried another installer USB?

motherboard was fine before so would expect it be okay now?
Well i didnt fix it , the issue was the hard disk itself , it actually work on another pc but only on my pc it doesnt work , replaced it to another hard disk and it works , maybe its not compatible with my mobo? Is that possible?
Btw thank you for you help , appreciated