Windows Task Manager refused to End Task

Greetings,

At times, I have this problem.

When I tries to "End Task" of some program, Windows Task manager refused.
The same will happen to Process Viewer that comes with Norton SystemWorks
Premier.

Please help.

Many Thanks.

Are you trying to end the NSW?
If so and you are not getting a response, you may need to uninstall and reinstall
NSW.