Question Windows too slow and unresponsive

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
So I switched back to my HDD after my SSD failed.
It was all speedy and smooth till yesterday. I let it run idle for 2 hours then copied a file.
That is when the problem started. The PC became too slow and it showed "Not responding" When I opened a folder.

Then I clicked on restart. It didn't restart and showed me "Getting windows ready. Don't turn off your system" out of nowhere.

It took too long so I shut down the PC by holding the power button and started it again. The "Getting windows ready. Don't turn off your system" appeared again on boot and shortly after, the system booted into windows.

The system is till running slow. I ran SFC /SCANNOW and it showed me that it found issues but all issues couldn't be solved.
I have the log, should I upload it?
What do I do?

So I switched back to my HDD after my SSD failed.
It was all speedy and smooth till yesterday. I let it run idle for 2 hours then copied a file.
That is when the problem started. The PC became too slow and it showed "Not responding" When I opened a folder.

Then I clicked on restart. It didn't restart and showed me "Getting windows ready. Don't turn off your system" out of nowhere.

It took too long so I shut down the PC by holding the power button and started it again. The "Getting windows ready. Don't turn off your system" appeared again on boot and shortly after, the system booted into windows.

The system is till running slow. I ran SFC /SCANNOW and it showed me that it found issues but all issues couldn't be solved.
I have the log, should I upload it?
What do I do?
Show a screenshot of crystal disk info for this hdd.