Windows Update 800F0A13 Error

JustCallMeVlad

Commendable
Dec 22, 2016
Windows 7 Home Premium
For the past 2 days, I've tried installing Service Pack 1 on my Windows 7, but it doens't let me install it, I always receive the error Code 800F0A13, I tried installing sp1 mannually but it failed, did sfc /scannow but all my files are alright, tried installing windows server to help me fix the problem and doing troubleshoot, but still nothing changed, I continue having this problem even by every single thing I've tried to do, and it is really frustating...
Any solutions?

Solution
it could if you dont have all the required files would try a files repair before trying to install the sp1 and check for other previous missing updates .

JustCallMeVlad

Commendable
Dec 22, 2016
The site is in french but still, I did pretty much everything, stopped anti-virus temporarilly to install, tried malwarebytes scan, installed the Windows Server 2008, cleanned cache, verified my disc, still nothing changed.

JustCallMeVlad

Commendable
Dec 22, 2016
Could this problem be occurring because I don't have some windows files that I was suppost to have, and even with scans and other programs it doesn't show me that I am missing those spesific files?

JustCallMeVlad

Commendable
Dec 22, 2016
So I've reinstalled the windows and now it works all fine, seems like some files were missing even tho my scan said it was alright, no files were missing, Thanks scout_03 for helping me resolve my issue.