Windows update auto install HD4800 Intel graphics

otecxx

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
Windows auto installed this driver:

Intel Corporation - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Installatiedatum: ‎18/‎06/‎2017 19:41

Installatiestatus: Geslaagd

Type update: belangrijk

Intel Corporation Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 software update released in August, 2015

Meer informatie:
http://sysdev.microsoft.com/support/default.aspx

Help en ondersteuning:
http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=hub

Now evry game i launch, makes my pc freeze.
I don't have intel hd graphics.
Can't find the driver in the windows update installed list, nor under devices or programs.
Already tried reinstalling nvidia drivers and deleting intel graphics drivers using DDU.

Anyone got solutions?

Solution
Hello... Your MB BIO's settings, can only be changed "manually"... or through a BIO's update or CMOS clear... it is quite simple, you have to tell your BIO's which hardware you want to use by enabling or disabling it in the MB BIO's (save&exit)

If you don't want to use or want the OS to see the CPU/igpu... then you must disable it in the MB BIO's... and set it for 'EXT PCIe only" if you want to only use/see a Video card with your OS. B /

a local computer shop should be able to quickly do this for you B /
Hello... Some Intel CPU's have a "free" integrated GPU in them... if your CPU is one of these models AND the hardware is "enabled" in you MB BIO's , the OS system will detect it and try to install a driver for it everytime you BOOT... You can either disable the "intel GPU" in your MB BIO's(save&exit) or in your OS device manager.

What is your CPU model and other computer specs?

otecxx

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
@ Ironsounds

My specs:
MSI GTX 1050 Ti GT OC
i7 4790 @ 3.6ghz
2x6gb DDR3 1600
FSP 330W PSU
Medion H81H3-EM2 Motherboard
Windows 8.1 64bit

@rgd1101

Well, is there somewhere else i can find this update.
It shows in windows update log but not in the installed update list.
II have never seen my iGPU in my device list and the driver also can't be found in the programs list.
Not even DDU can remove it.

otecxx

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
I have deleted all my gpu and audio drivers and still no luck.
Even system restore did not work.
Windows update does queue the same update up again, but the history still shows the install.

I don't know what to do anymore

Hello... Your MB BIO's settings, can only be changed "manually"... or through a BIO's update or CMOS clear... it is quite simple, you have to tell your BIO's which hardware you want to use by enabling or disabling it in the MB BIO's (save&exit)

If you don't want to use or want the OS to see the CPU/igpu... then you must disable it in the MB BIO's... and set it for 'EXT PCIe only" if you want to only use/see a Video card with your OS. B /

a local computer shop should be able to quickly do this for you B /

Solution