[SOLVED] Windows update (problems after)

三n_- 9

Commendable
May 14, 2019
So I updated a windows update finally and when the installation was complete I came to the sign in screen typed my usual pin and it said that it could not login in the profile, restarted it and was hit w the infinite windows loading loop I then tried to access the safe mode by interruption of the boot 3 times and again stuck w a loading loop but on preparing auto repair all of this was fine before this update... any help would be appreciated

Solution
restarted it and was hit w the infinite windows loading loop I then tried to access the safe mode by interruption of the boot 3 times and again stuck w a loading loop but on preparing auto repair all of this was fine before this update... any help would be appreciated

If your PC is not booting, connect your installation media or the recovery media to your PC, boot from the installation/recovery media.

Step 1: Click "Next" button when you see the “language, time and keyboard selection” screen, and then click "Repair your computer" link on the next screen to access the advanced startup options screen.

Step 2: When you are at the advanced options screen, click "Uninstall Updates" tile...

Abhinav2005

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
So I updated a windows update finally and when the installation was complete I came to the sign in screen typed my usual pin and it said that it could not login in the profile, restarted it and was hit w the infinite windows loading loop I then tried to access the safe mode by interruption of the boot 3 times and again stuck w a loading loop but on preparing auto repair all of this was fine before this update... any help would be appreciated
Simply uninstall the the update. It may be the issue of the update.

CloudyFaygo

Prominent
Sep 23, 2019
restarted it and was hit w the infinite windows loading loop I then tried to access the safe mode by interruption of the boot 3 times and again stuck w a loading loop but on preparing auto repair all of this was fine before this update... any help would be appreciated

If your PC is not booting, connect your installation media or the recovery media to your PC, boot from the installation/recovery media.

Step 1: Click "Next" button when you see the “language, time and keyboard selection” screen, and then click "Repair your computer" link on the next screen to access the advanced startup options screen.

Step 2: When you are at the advanced options screen, click "Uninstall Updates" tile.

Step 3: Next, click "Uninstall latest feature update" tile. Note that the screen is currently offering to uninstall only the feature update as there was no quality update was installed in the recent past. If your Windows 10 has recently received a quality update, you might get an option to uninstall the quality update as well.

Step 4: You will now need to select your user account and then enter the password for the account to continue further.

Step 5: Finally, click "Uninstall update" button to begin uninstalling the recently installed updates.

If you have selected to uninstall recently installed feature update, Windows 10 will start restoring the previous version.

The uninstall job might take between 5 to 20 minutes. Your PC might restart a few times while uninstalling updates. Once done, you will see the lock screen.

- IF YOU CAN ACCESS SAFE Mode -

Check this link out here: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/how-to-uninstall-windows-10-updates-manually/

Solution