[SOLVED] windows update removed bluetooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_D34D_

Prominent
Aug 13, 2021
my asrock z270m motherboard has blutooth and it has always worked flawlessly untill a few days ago. windows wanted to update so i let it and now blutooth wont work. windows tells me bluetooth is turned off but the slider to turn it on is missing. the bluetooth icon in my tray on the taskbar is gone. i tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling the drivers from the asrock website but still nothing. any help would be greatly appreciated. my mouse wont work without bluetooth :c

my asrock z270m motherboard has blutooth and it has always worked flawlessly untill a few days ago. windows wanted to update so i let it and now blutooth wont work. windows tells me bluetooth is turned off but the slider to turn it on is missing. the bluetooth icon in my tray on the taskbar is gone. i tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling the drivers from the asrock website but still nothing. any help would be greatly appreciated. my mouse wont work without bluetooth :c
What drivers are you uninstalling and reinstalling from the web site?

_D34D_

Prominent
Aug 13, 2021
check event viewer and device manager for error

these three entries are bluetooth related but im not sure what they mean
wpmelvV.png

_D34D_

Prominent
Aug 13, 2021
update: i just unplugged my ethernet and it appears that my motherboards wifi is also no longer working. stumped.

edit: reinstalled wireless lan drivers from asrock website and nothing, windows does not detect a wireless internet option even though my motherboard has 2 wifi antennas coming out of the back IO . i have had this board with windows 10 for probably 2 years now and this is my first time ever having issues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.