Windows update

Hello !

I have a question to You.

I have setup policy in which I've enabled in:
Computer configuration -> administrative templates -> Windows component -> windows update
all four settings (also the one called no auto-restart ...)

Now when scheduled istallation are completed and no user is logged on machine is being restarted.

Is it possible not to restart the machine after scheduled installation is complete when no user is logged on ?
What I mean is not to restart automatically, only when authorized user will logon and confirm it ?

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Best I can come up with is that some of the updates
require a reboot, and if not rebooted, unpredictable
results may occur.

Somebody may have a better answer than that--and I
welcome it. :)

Ken