Question Windows Very Fast Fan Speed Issue

Dec 5, 2022
RAM 8gb 1600mhz ddr3 single channel
Amd Radeon HD 7770 2gb Anakart ASUS P8H77-M LE
Motherboard: ASUS P8H77-M LE
Intel i7 3770k
Windows 10

Hello this is my specs, if i use custom windows or other os (except windows 10) fans are working very fast, i think its driver or some bios settings issue. if i install windows 10 without internet, its working working very fast but if i connect the internet connection windows update installing some drivers and fans speeds are turn to normal. How can i disable windows controled fan speed option (in bios) or how can i find which driver windows is using for fan control (how can i verify windows updates fan driver)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

if i use custom windows or other os (except windows 10
Can you elaborate on that? Where are you sourcing the installer for the OS?

Fan speed will correspond to how much stress is being applied onto your CPU(and your resources used), if you're using an OS that has stowaways on it, it's highly likely that the OS is your issue, not the components in your build although that build should be retired. BIOS version for your motherboard?

Reactions: Celsey
Dec 5, 2022
if i use custom windows or other os (except windows 10
Can you elaborate on that? Where are you sourcing the installer for the OS?
i mean other custom windows doesnt have a windows update drivers, i tried XOS and ATLAS os for this pc. i saw same issue these windows. in Another pc i dont have a issue like this. i want to dissable windows controled fan option. (if it avantable.) i will check bios version now. Thanks for the reply.

TRENDING THREADS