Windows will not/does not load.

Colm_6

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
Brand new laptop. Medion akoya. Windows blue screen came on and was saying Your pc ran into problems and needs to restart. I tried that a couple of times without success and then I got a blue screen which said "bad-system-config-info". Now all I have is a Medion screen. Nothing else. Windows will not load. Please HELP.

Solution
how new is it? i would take it back to store and ask them to fix it if you only got it the last few days. It might be a hardware problem, it is hard to tell. Shouldn't get errors on a new Laptop

I mean, we can try to fix it... On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
change boot order in BIOS so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up repair - this will scan PC and maybe fix this - will ask for logon info

See how that goes for starters.

Colif

Win 11 Master
how new is it? i would take it back to store and ask them to fix it if you only got it the last few days. It might be a hardware problem, it is hard to tell. Shouldn't get errors on a new Laptop

I mean, we can try to fix it... On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
change boot order in BIOS so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up repair - this will scan PC and maybe fix this - will ask for logon info

See how that goes for starters.

Solution