Feb 7, 2022
Ok so i got a new m.2 transfer everything over and reformatted my ssd which was my old boot drive and everything worked fine for a couple of days great speed of the m.2. When i was playing call of duty today my pc crashed and tried repairing windows now it won’t boot at all and my m.2 isn’t showing up in bios and my pc is trying to boot off my ssd which no longer has windows on it.

Solution
Except that your SSD DOES still have Windows on it, most likely, or at least the hidden boot and EFI system partitions.

When you "transfered everything over and reformatted my ssd" did you transfer ONLY the C: partition to the M.2 drive, or did you transfer ALL of the partitions from the old SSD to the new one? And when you "formatted the ssd", did you just format the existing C: drive that Windows was on or did you also delete the existing hidden partitions that Windows uses in order to know how to initialize the connected hardware and boot into the operating system?

Probably you are going to need to create bootable media for one of the partition management applications like Paragon partition manager, and do some work. It MIGHT be...
Except that your SSD DOES still have Windows on it, most likely, or at least the hidden boot and EFI system partitions.

When you "transfered everything over and reformatted my ssd" did you transfer ONLY the C: partition to the M.2 drive, or did you transfer ALL of the partitions from the old SSD to the new one? And when you "formatted the ssd", did you just format the existing C: drive that Windows was on or did you also delete the existing hidden partitions that Windows uses in order to know how to initialize the connected hardware and boot into the operating system?

Probably you are going to need to create bootable media for one of the partition management applications like Paragon partition manager, and do some work. It MIGHT be possible to copy the boot and EFI system partitions from the SSD to the M.2 drive, but if they are no longer there then you are likely going to have to do a full clean install of Windows to the M.2 drive, with the old SSD disconnected from the system until after the installation.

Solution
Feb 7, 2022
Didn’t work in the other pc. put the other m.2 from that pc into mine and it work so it’s a game over for my m.2. may he rest in peace 02/05/22-02/07/22

Not sure that's accurate, but ok. I'd at least TRY the installation of Windows on it. Often these drives WILL NOT show up in the BIOS until you've installed Windows on them. Try the installer. Create flash drive Windows installation media, go through the process and then see if the drive shows up once you get to the point where it asks you where you want to install Windows.

Does the other drive from the other PC have Windows installed on it? Did you boot into Windows on the PC that was having problems?