Windows wont boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphron

Reputable
Aug 3, 2015
I recently built my computer, and it was working fine, I installed all of the drivers, but when I installed my graphics driver, my monitor just turned off. Now when I try and boot my machine, it goes to the windows 10 logo then nothing. My screen is black and my USB connected devices just turn off. I have no idea what I did wrong and what I need to fix.

Specs:
mobo - asus m5a97 r2.0
GPU - Zotac GeForce 760
CPU - amd fx 8350
PSU - corsair 600w

Solution
Hello Xyphron

You can follow the instructions given in the second part of this tutorial to get to Safe Mode in Windows 10 externally.

Once you are in Safe Mode, remove the graphics driver by going to Device Manager.

After this, download the latest driver for your graphics card from its official web site and NOT from any other alternate links.

Install the latest drivers and your PC should run without any issues.

Hope this helps. :)

Good Luck!!
Hello Xyphron

You can follow the instructions given in the second part of this tutorial to get to Safe Mode in Windows 10 externally.

Once you are in Safe Mode, remove the graphics driver by going to Device Manager.

After this, download the latest driver for your graphics card from its official web site and NOT from any other alternate links.

Install the latest drivers and your PC should run without any issues.

Hope this helps. :)

Good Luck!!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.