Windows won't enable 3rd monitor, after almost a year of running 3 monitors

omrizod

Honorable
Oct 21, 2016
Running Windows 10 Pro activated
64 bit
32GB of DDR4
i7 7700K

So I've been running 3 monitors in eyefinity for almost a year now, on an R7 370 4GB.
Now, for a while, it has been a thing that sometimes when I turn off my computer, which I very rarely do, it wouldn't turn on for 40 minutes or so, and I think disconnecting the power cord on both ends for those 40 minutes help.

But recently on a Saturday, my computer was making a bit of unusual noise, so I decided to turn it off. I waited 10 seconds after it's completly shut down, and I tried to turn it on again. Nothing. I ended up trying to make it work for 2 days, it didn't show no sight of life. So I left the power cord disconnected on both ends over night, and it turned on. But now only 2 monitors show. So I played around, shut it off, and tried to power it up without the graphics card. It wouldn't power on, after 2 more days I got it running, with the graphics card.

Now I still can only have 2 monitors running at a time, and I can switch around the monitors, so no monitor is dead.

I clean uninstalled all video drivers twice, didn't help.

I'm thinking it either a broken windows 10 install, or a broken graphics card, but I googled it and see quite some people have this issue.
I really don't know what to do by now, don't have money to spend on a new graphics card, and I'm not rushing to reinstall windows

Any help is appreciated

EDIT:
also when I restart my PC, one of the monitor that works shows the motherboard logo, *and the monitor that doesn't work shows it too, and the loading gif*
Also I just updated windows and got a blue screen

EDIT 2:
This is what I get when trying to enable the third monitor with the VGA HDMI adapter. With the active DVI to DP adapter it usually locks the 3rd monitor's resolution to 800x640 or something like that, and nothing would show on screen.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lpQO0

EDIT 3:
By disabling one of the monitors in windows, it allowed me to enable the one that didn't work until now. Cables are all good, it's somewhere in either windows software or graphics card getting broken

Solution
CSM is not the best one, rather one of the worst Corsair units (though still better then some other brands). I would definitely try another PSU to test no-start problem. Not sure if it has anything to do with your monitor problem.

omrizod

Honorable
Oct 21, 2016
Two DVI, one with the extra 4 pins and one without. One of the DVI's is converted from VGA to DVI.
The other is until now a DVI converted to DP with an active converter, but I tried using a VGA to HDMI, same results mostly.

But again, the setup worked for almost a year, so that shouldn't be the problem.

That would point towards problem with PSU, especially if it happens on regular basics. So, what PSU you have and how old?

omrizod

Honorable
Oct 21, 2016

All the parts in the PC except the graphics card were new when I built hte computer, so less than a year old. It's a Corsair 750 Watt Gold. Figured that problem is either PSU or Mobo

CSM is not the best one, rather one of the worst Corsair units (though still better then some other brands). I would definitely try another PSU to test no-start problem. Not sure if it has anything to do with your monitor problem.

Solution

omrizod

Honorable
Oct 21, 2016

Very unlikely to have anything to do with my monitor issue. And this is something I can live with for now