[SOLVED] Windows wont load. How do I fix?

Maximuzzm

Reputable
Nov 19, 2019
Ok so pretty basic question. My windows 10 won't load. It tried to run automatic fix or w.e and pretty much crashed telling me to do a system restore.

I can't seem to find how to do that with my motherboard/bios . Or tell what kind it is pretty sure my bro custom built this pc. It says touch bios hybrid efi technology when i start my computer.. Do I need a windows bootable device like cd or usb or can I try to do a system restore without a windows cd. IK some windows is built into the computer but I guess thats mainly in laptops. LMK how to fix it so I can start windows. thanks.

Maximuzzm

Reputable
Nov 19, 2019
Ok my brother built this computer ... gave it to my 80 yo aunt. Shes coming to me to try to help her fix it. IDK what parts it has. Idk anything about it other than it has windows 10 (i believe) and it has a intel I5 processor. I've tried loading the boot options (f12) loading express recover (f9) and everything else when I start the computer. Some windows is built into the hard drive or w.e idk its kind of besides the point. I just need to know how to fix this one please and thank you. Ill try to look to see what the mobo is and ill get back to you.

USAFRet

Titan
It sounds like you need to do a full wipe and reinstall.
Where did your brother get this OS install?