Windows Won't Start up - "choose your windows layout" - Unable to reach desktop

grant.alarid

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
My PC had worked the night before, this morning I turn it on and directing puts me to a screen that says "Choose your Windows Layout" I choose "US" and then puts me to "choose an Option". I then see "troubleshoot" and "Turn off PC". After clicking troubleshoot, the options showed do not relate to starting up the PC to my desktop

System Restore, System Image Recovery, Command Prompt, UEFI Firmware settings, and Startup repair are my options. After clicking Startup repair, The PC goes into a Diagnostic procedure and then concludes that the startup repair couldn't repair your PC.

I had built this computer weeks ago and seemed completely fine the entire time. The only cause to this would be that I maybe did not install the correct drivers and need to fix that.

grant.alarid

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from grant.alarid : "Windows Won't Start up - "choose your windows layout" - Unable to reach desktop"

My PC had worked the night before, this morning I turn it on and directing puts me to a screen that says "Choose your Windows Layout" I choose "US" and then puts me to "choose an Option". I then see "troubleshoot" and "Turn off PC". After clicking troubleshoot, the options showed do not relate to starting up the PC to my desktop

System Restore, System Image Recovery, Command Prompt, UEFI Firmware settings, and Startup repair are my options. After clicking Startup repair, The PC goes into a Diagnostic procedure and then concludes that the startup repair couldn't repair your PC.

I had built this computer weeks ago and seemed completely fine the entire time. The only cause to this would be that I maybe did not install the correct drivers and need to fix that.
More about : windows start choose windows layout unable reach desktop